How to download pattern files: <Back to Shopping info
Once you have placed your order, you can retrieve your patterns in 3 easy steps.
1. Check your email. Within minutes you will receive your password and a link to "your account" page where the pattern files will be waiting for you.
2. Click on the file and "Open". You will be prompted for your password.
3. Print out your pattern and save your file onto your computer.
To be able to download your files you need:
1. To provide a valid email address. You will receive important information by email, including your password, which you will need to open your files.
2. To allow our emails to get through your spam filter. Internet service providers tend to reject automated emails, especially from smaller companies like ourselves. We recommend you add the following address to your contacts, address book or white list.
contact @ creativepoppypatterns.com (type address without the spaces around @)
3. To have Adobe Reader (the free software that opens pdf files) installed on your device.
Acrobat Reader software is preinstalled on most computers, you normally don't need to do anything.
If you are using an ipad you might need to download the program.
Using a computer:
To check if you do have this program, click on "Start" (bottom left of screen), then "All programs" and see if it is listed in the programs already installed on your computer. If it is missing, or if you have an earlier release (such as Adobe Reader 4.0), you can download it for free by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" icon below.
Using an iPad or tablet:
To download Adobe Reader form itunes.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
>> Step-by-step guide to downloading patterns and resolving common problems
Creative Poppy's Customer service is dedicated to help you solve any kind of issue you might encounter. Do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible and make sure that you access the patterns you purchased and are soon busy stitching!
>> Back to shopping info