CROSS STITCH PATTERN READY TO DOWNLOAD, DESIGNED BY Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka
Isn't this little girl cute with her checkered red and white skirt and a bow in her hair?
Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (GERA!) excels at designing very simple, yet hugely entertaining little stories, such as Clara's busy day:
- Ring, ring (let me go past on my tricycle)
- No idea (a blank page and no inspiration, teddy quietly sitting next to her can't help either)
- Let it rain (I've got hold of my umbrella and my rubber boots)
- Upside down (watch me swing in the park)
- All mine (don't you dare take any of my balloons)
- So good (to be soaking in the bath tub)
- My dear teddy bear (what would I do without you)
- Great! (I'm a real artist, aren't I?)
- ZZZ (Hush... she's fallen asleep, hugging her teddy)
This is an easy piece to stitch. It's very decorative and will look great in a child's bedroom, either framed or on a cushion cover. You can also make a bag to hold the child's pyjama's or kindergarden gear.
There is a matching design with a little boy, Little Peter (sold separately). See below.
A cross stitch pattern by Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka.
>> see more patterns by Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka
Chart info & Needlework supplies for the pattern:
Chart size in stitches: 127 x 127
Needlework fabric: Aida, Linen or Evenweave
>> View size in my choice of fabric (fabric calculator)
Stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch,
Chart: Black & White, Color
Number of colors: 16
Themes: A little girl paying, going for a walk in the rain, having a bath, and falling fast asleep
>> see more Children's patterns by Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka
>> see all Children's patterns (all designers)
All patterns on Creative Poppy's website are printable and available for instant download.
Price in £ or €: select a currency in top right section of this page.